A college education is an investment for a lifetime. The cumulative earnings of an employee with a bachelor's degree is $1.19 million over their entire career, which is twice the typical high school graduate.
97% of May 2020 grads
completed in 4 years
100% of Freshmen
receive gift aid
gift aid for 2018-19
We seek to keep quality education affordable for qualified students. Our annual costs are offset by a financial assistance program that includes:
- academic merit-based scholarships
- Austin College need-based grants
- federal and state grants
- loan programs
- outside scholarship entities
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Austin College prides itself on providing an educational experience of great value to our students—and others have noticed.
- Washington Monthly College Guide recognized Austin College in its ranking of “America’s Affordable Elite” and those liberal arts colleges providing the “Best Bang for the Buck.”
- Barron’s Best Buys in College Education, Fiske Guide to Colleges, and Kiplinger’s Personal Finance, all of which highlight colleges that combine outstanding academics, post-graduate success, and affordable costs.
The Financial Aid Staff is available to provide assistance and to answer questions Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. We are located in Wortham Center, Room 105. Call us toll-free at 1.800.KANGAROO (800.526.4276), directly at 903.813.2900, or email your financial aid questions to us.
Students, if you are experiencing financial pressures that are impacting your ability to enroll or stay enrolled, the Office of Financial Aid is available to assist you.