Austin College seeks to keep quality education affordable for qualified students. Our annual costs are offset by a financial assistance program that includes grants, scholarships, loans, and work-study.
The 2020-21 direct costs of attending Austin College as a new student are:
Tuition & Fees – $42,590
Housing & Meal Plan – $12,752
One-time Transcript Fee – $25
* Additionally, students will need funds for books, supplies, and personal transportation, which is estimated at $2600 per year.
Are you a current student or interested in a more detailed list of charges?
View the Business Office and Student Billing Information page.
- Official Payments is an outside company that enables payment of the remaining balance after aid for the semester. The amount of the application fee will depend on the number of installments per semester: $25.00 application fee for 3-4 monthly installments per semester. Details are available from the Business Office at 903.813.2448.
- Texas Tomorrow Fund/Texas Guaranteed Tuition Plan. If you have a contract with the Texas Tomorrow Fund/Texas Guaranteed Tuition Plan please send the Business Office your account information. The payment rates for the 2020-21 Academic Year are not available at this time. The rates are usually announced in August of each year. The semester rates for the 2019-2020 Academic Year were as follows:
- Private College Plan $14,720.48
- Senior or 4 year College Plan $5,415.04
- Junior or 2 year College Plan $1,675.36
- Private College 529 Plan allows you to prepay tuition today that your child can later use at any member college. It provides a guarantee against tuition inflation, and the flexibility to choose from some of the nations’ top colleges. The 529 Plan has no start-up fees, no maintenance fees, and no annual fees — and is free from federal taxes. Launched in September 2003 with Austin College as an original member institution, BusinessWeek Magazine recognized the 529 Plan as one of the “Best Products of 2003.”
- A non-need-based “family contribution” loan
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.Office of Financial Aid.
Note: Please consider books, supplies, personal expenses, and transportation costs as you make your plans. Although not billed directly by the College, these expenses will occur.
If you have questions regarding your payment method, please contact the Austin College Business Office.