The Academic Skills Center Peer Tutor Program will offer online appointments beginning March 23. Please visit austincollege.mywconline.com and select the Academic Skills Center Spring 2020 option to schedule an appointment.
Our free services for students include:
- content specific tutoring
- writing assistance
- organizational tutoring to assist with time management, organization, and stress managament
- group review sessions
- workshops for skill development and learning strategies like note-taking and test-taking
- tips for writing personal statements for graduate/professional school applications
- access to textbooks, solutions manuals, graduate school/professional school test prep, and more resources
- services for students with documented disabilities
- transitional services for transfer and international students
of new Freshmen in 2017-2018 visited the ASC with 87% of those Freshmen having returned after their initial visit.
of students receiving writing support through tutorials reported learning to apply strategies to improve their overall writing.
of students receiving tutoring services reported that tutoring had a positive effect on their grade, increased overall confidence in the course, and improved their attitude toward the course.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
WCC 211 903.813.2454 firstname.lastname@example.org
To Make an Peer Tutor Appointment
- Call 903.813.2454
- Ask to make a Tutor Appointment
- Be ready to provide subject and professor
Walk-ins are welcome, but tutors are not guaranteed. For best availability schedule appointments 3 days to 1 week in advance.