For New International Students
The 2019 Orientation for New International Students will be held August 18-22. The orientation aims to introduce you to life on the Austin College campus and the North Texas area.
Sessions will cover a number of topics, including:
- Setting up a bank account
- Getting a mobile phone
- How to obtain a student photo identification card
- New student registration
- Important academic year dates
- An introduction to student services
- Volunteer opportunities in the Sherman Community
- Introduction to student clubs & organizations
You will also have a tour of the campus and of the surrounding area
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.